Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I will try to persuade Muhammad Amir to withdraw his retirement: Babar Azam

 

I will try to persuade Muhammad Amir to withdraw his retirement: Babar Azam

Fast bowlers can be the best asset for national team in T20 World Cup: Captain.



Lahore (Web Desk)

 National team captain Babar Azam has said that he will talk to Mohammad Amir about the complaints with the team management and on his decision to retire him from international cricket. We will try to persuade you to reconsider. In an interview, Babar Azam said that he really likes Aamir, he is one of the best fast bowlers in the world.

He hoped that Aamir could prove to be the trump card in making Karachi Kings PSL champions once again, in which case Karachi Kings would become the first team to achieve this feat. "I have not talked to Aamir about retirement yet but when I get a chance to talk to him, we will discuss the difficulties he is facing. He is one of the best left-arm bowlers in the world," Babar said. There is one and I really like him, I hope he will do well in the rest of the PSL matches.

The star batsman believes Aamir could be an asset to the national team and the 29-year-old fast bowler could have a place in the final squad as the ICC World Twenty20 draws to a close. It may be recalled that Mohammad Aamir had retired from international cricket following the reservations of Pakistan's team management, especially head coach Misbah-ul-Haq and bowling coach Waqar Younis. The Pakistani fast bowler has taken 119 wickets in 36 Tests during his career since making his debut against Sri Lanka in 2009. In his limited overs career, he played 61 ODIs and 50 T20s in which he sent 81 and 59 players to the pavilion respectively.

Post a Comment

0 Comments