Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I still have the Eid given by Irfan Khan, Saba Qamar

 

I still have the Eid given by Irfan Khan, Saba Qamar



Lahore (Web Desk)

Well known actress Saba Qamar has remembered the late Indian actor Irfan Khan and said that her Eid is still with her. Saba Qamar recently went private. Attended a program on TV channel where he shared some memories with the late Irfan Khan. The host asked about a photo of the actress on Instagram which he said was from a time when the film was in Hindi. Medium shooting was going on in Delhi and Eid-ul-Adha came.

Saba said that it was my first Eid when I was not at home. I told Irfan that I wanted Eid so he gave me Eid. The actress said that I still have this note given by Irfan. available.

During the interview, Saba said, "I have been a fan of Irfan Khan since my childhood. He was a very good man. I always wanted to work with him and I was lucky to work with him in the first film." It may be recalled that in the Indian film Hindi Medium released in 2017, actress Saba Qamar had worked with Bollywood actor Irfan Khan. Irfan Khan died on April 29, 2020 in Mumbai due to intestinal infection and neuro endocrine cancer.

Post a Comment

0 Comments